Do you have - Peace with God?
People everywhere are searching to find some way to know God. They long to have peace with Him.
Why, then, if man is seeking after God, does he not find Him?
The answer is: THEY ARE NOT SEEKING HIM WITH THEIR WHOLE HEART.
In the Bible God has said, "Ye shall seek me, AND FIND ME, when ye shall search for me with ALL YOUR HEART."(1)
People are not finding the peace with God that they desire because they want it on their own terms. "My way is all right," they say. "I simply cannot understand why God will not meet me on my terms." But the Bible says, "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."(2)
You see, man has his thoughts and actions centered upon doing what he considers good for himself. He is so wrapped up in living for himself first that he has no time for God, or his fellowmen, except when he can gain something from them. THIS IS SELFISHNESS. It is the basis for all sin. It is that which makes man a rebel against God and alienates him from God.
Therefore, as long as man persists in pursuing his own way--even his own way to God--he will not find peace.Read the entire message ...
Previously Featured Articles:
- Conditions of Attaining to Holiness - Charles G. Finney
- The Root of the Righteous - A. W. Tozer
- The Judgments of God - By Walter Martin
- Conditions of salvation - Compiled by Doug Gibson
- The Holy Fellowship of the HOLY SPIRIT: It Must Be Cultivated! - A. W. Tozer
- Errors in Thinking - A. W. Tozer
- Do's and Don'ts of Witnessing to Cultists - Walter Martin